By providing agents and supervisors with a rich set of features, Solidus eCare’s Desktop Manager facilitates efficient call handling and seamless integration of several different types of media.
- Call Control – Desktop Manager includes all the necessary call control features such as making and receiving calls, call hold, consultation and transfer features.
- Agent Messaging – Send and retrieve text messages, request assistance, initiate intrusion and execute skills-based searches to locate an appropriate agent for call support.
- Agent Dispatch - Allows agents to pick calls from queues assigned as dispatch queue. Calls can be placed in a common hold to be retrieved by any other dispatch agent.
- Agent Supervisor - Supervisors can monitor agents on all media, manage their ready or not ready status, and edit agents’ skill sets and corresponding service groups, as well as listen in and coach them through text messaging during the call.
- Outbound Agent and Scripting – Enables agents to participate in outbound call campaigns.
- Real-time Information – Agents can view real-time status of their service groups as well as other service groups.
- Multimedia Agent – Emails, voicemails, SMS and web chat requests are routed using the same skills-based routing engine as for voice calls. Agents can respond to the service request via the same or different media that it came in on.