- Road transport companies
- Warehousing and logistics services
- Airports & Ports
Based on IP technology and respect of market standards, Aastra solutions meet the needs of transport and logistics professionals and enable them to remain competitive. These solutions adapt perfectly to the existing organisation and infrastructure, and enhance, among others, reception, information transmission, communications between the various players, mobility, productivity and profitability.
- Develop third level services to complete transport activity
- Increase reactivity and efficiency
- Reduce cost and optimize human resources
- Raise competitiveness
They have chosen Aastra
Efficient customer service with lower costs
Ahola Transport, one of the leading transportation companies in the Nordic countries and Baltic states, decided to improve its communications and customer service.
American Waterways Operators (AWO) chooses Aastra SIP Phones
American Waterways Operators (AWO) is the national trade association representing the owners and operators of tugboats, towboats, and barges serving the waterborne commerce of the United States.
Viking Line commenced its services in 1959. Today, Viking Line owns seven vessels, which sail between the Finnish mainland, Åland and Sweden as well as between Finland and the Baltic states.
- Integration in Security Disaster Recovery Plan
- People localization
- Information in real time
- Mobility / Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
- Integration of existing business applications
- Collaborative Solutions and Unified Communications