- International shipping company; passenger services, recreation and cargo carrier services
- A total of 15 contact centres in 3 countries and 10 cities dealing with three different currencies and two time-zones
- More flexible phone service
- Prevent loss of phone calls
Viking LineViking Line commenced its services in 1959. Today, Viking Line owns seven vessels, which sail between the Finnish mainland, Åland and Sweden as well as between Finland and the Baltic states. Operations include passenger services, recreation and cargo carrier services. Viking Line vessels combine the luxury and sumptuousness of cruise ships with high-capacity vehicle decks, thereby meeting the needs of cargo traffic and of tourists who wish to continue their journey by car. Viking Line has 4 offices in Finland, 2 in Åland, 7 in Sweden and 2 in Tallinn.
Viking Line’s main goal to offer customers the best quality of service, and Aastra’s solution has made this goal possible. The previous system did not meet with today’s requirements of flexible, multimedia solutions: half of the orders are processed by phone, while the other half is processed via the Internet. While serving customers on the phone, Viking Line agents also offer other services.
"The new phone system has significantly increased flexibility. Now., call centre agents can easily be relocated between different service desks according to actual needs."
- Aastra MX-ONE® TSE (Telephony Server) 3.2
- Solidus eCare® Multi Media Contact Centre 6.0
- The new contact centre is more cost-effective, flexible and comprehensive
- Extensive reporting system
- Call back function
- The solution is easy to expand and develop according to future needs