TWP includes a complete range of communication features:
- Calls management: TWP smoothly integrates with your Aastra iPbx, allows you to dial a contact from any document (click-to-call / drag & drop / copy & paste), including all usual call control features (with call log, personal call statistics, etc.).
- Find your contacts at a glance: thanks to a unified interface you can search a contact within several corporate directories at the same time, either from your computer or your Aastra telephone set.
- Forwarding rules: any user has the possibility to define personalized call forwarding rules, achieving call routing based on presence information. A simple case would be, for instance, forwarding all your external calls to your assistant when you are on a meeting. More advanced needs can also be fulfilled with filtering based on calling party / date & time, etc…
- Contact pop-up card: TWP will identify your contacts as they call you, thanks to a pop-up card on your computer display containing the contact’s data retrieved among several directories. You will be able, for instance, to open in one click, the CRM contact card of your customer to track its order status. Moreover, whenever a basic application integration is not enough, the TWP toolkit provides the key to access all major TWP features from any business-application, based on simple XML web-services.
A collaboration solution
Increase your users’ efficiency by sharing presence information within your company: For example, a team manager sitting in the headquarter can immediately check if a member of his team sitting on a remote site is speaking on the phone (also available for mobile phones for some countries), or if he is in a meeting.
Assuming the remote colleague is available; the manager can start ‘on-the-fly’ an audio or video conference with the remote site and invite other users to join a multimedia conference.
Each participant may publish his webcam video and the manager can possibly share the team’s performance charts presentation with all participants in the conference to discuss this over the phone.
Whenever you need to keep track of an important phone call (for instance for legal purpose), TWP allows you to manually or automatically record and archive your phone conversations.
In addition to the above mentioned multimedia conference capabilities, TWP provides multiple communication ways:
- Users can instantly create multi-party Chat rooms, for instance to discuss the maximum discount during a customer phone conference negotiation.
- In one-click, an assistant can also send an SMS or an email to her manager abroad in a meeting, to notify him of important messages.